Becoming a Pilot in Canada is the official guidebook for pilot students in Canada.
The difficult part about pilot training in Canada is that it is not a set process. There are several paths you can take to get your licensing, and it seems every website out there will tell you different things. There are too many students we’ve encountered, who end up getting training for longer than they need to, getting the wrong type of licensing, or beginning their flight lessons without even knowing the specific licensing requirements.
Becoming a Pilot solves that problem. Everything is laid out step-by-step, giving you a course of action towards your goals. Start your pilot training with the luxury of knowing exactly what you need, how long it will take, and what to expect.
“Awesome resource. I’ve made this recommended reading for my students. This guide ensures that students make the best possible decisions in their pilot training. I’ll even go as far as to say you should not start your flight training without reading this guide.”
-Craig Burnett C.F.I.
“I was getting all sorts of mixed information through my own research. This guide is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!”
-Thomas Cimoli PPL, CPL student
“Really good break down of pilot instruction in Canada. Lots of depth and covers everything you need to know.”
-Samuel Santos CFI, CFII, MEI, CFI-H, CFII-H, ATP
“I was contemplating whether to go and get my license from the diploma program. This guide helped me make the right choice. I have my entire training planned out. All that’s left is meeting my goals. Thank you.”
-Jamie Ng (PPL student)
“This guide was really helpful. I was able to use it to plan out my pilot training with my instructor – from my PPL to the ATPL.”
-Lisa Hawes (PPL student)
In The Book
The first part of the guidebook takes a look at pilot training and licensing and Canada. All pilot licenses are looked at in great detail. From requirements, to cost and time of training, everything is covered from top to bottom.
- An in-depth look at pilot training in Canada.
- Reasons why you should become a pilot.
- A surprising section on why you shouldn’t become a pilot.
- Detailed explanation, specific requirements down to every small detail, costs, and training time for the Recreational Pilot License.
- Detailed explanation, specific requirements down to every small detail, costs, and training time for the Private Pilot License (PPL).
- Detailed explanation, specific requirements down to every small detail, costs, and training time for the Commercial Pilot License (CPL).
- Detailed explanation,specific requirements down to every small detail, costs, and training time for the Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL).
The second part of the guidebook looks at the “extra features” required in pilot training.
One of the most common areas where students get lost is in applying ratings to their license. We’ve solved that problem by explaining every pilot rating in extreme detail. In addition, we tell you which licenses you should get, why you should get them, and when you should get them during your pilot training.
This section also includes an in-depth look at the Aviation Medical Exams. Which ones you need, and for which licenses you need them for, and how much it will cost.
- A detailed look at each pilot rating: Which ones are essential, which are unnecessary, how to get them, requirements, and during what point of your training you should get them.
- A detailed look at the 4 Flight Instructor Ratings: The reason most of you will end up becoming a flight instructor. Benefits and Disadvantages of becoming a flight instructor.
- The Aviation Medical Exam: Never before has each aviation medical exam been explained so thoroughly.
Now that you know exactly what you need, and how to go about your training, the last section outlines how to get started. Choosing the right flight school that matches well with your objectives and personality is one of the most important factors in successful pilot training. We’ve laid out specific check points to help you decide on the best flight school for you. Whether that be a diploma/degree program or a traditional pilot license training route, we make sure you know all the options before making a final decision.
- How to choose a flight school, flight instructor, and save on costs.
- How to choose between an aviation diploma program and a traditional flight school program.
- How to pay for flight school: Learn how to afford and make payments in a structure that most flight schools don’t outline in their brochures.
- A Frequently Asked Questions section that answers the same 5 questions that EVERY pilot student asks.
Get It Now!
50% off until December 10, 2013
***** Only 6 copies left at this price! *****
The Pilot In Canada Guidebook is an e-book, so there are no added shipping and handling costs.
Your copy of the book will be available for download instantly upon payment.
$59 $29 CAD
Payments are accepted safely and securely via PayPal.